Greenbrook T40S-C Electronic Wall Switch Security Timer - 7 Day
We love the energy-saving capabilities of retro LED bulbs, but when you do buy incandescent bulbs (as with the Calex vintage filament bulbs on this site) then it makes sense to use a timer to reduce your energy bills as much as possible.
This clever Greenbrook T40S-C Electronic Wall Switch Security Timer - 7 Day can function just like a manual light switch. However, flip the hinged cover and you can simply programme the switching on and off of your lights. There is also a "random" function so that it can make it look as though your home is occupied while you're away for the day or on holiday.
Use the timer to ensure that lights are switched off after your premises close, or when forgetful teenagers have gone to bed. Or ensure that your lights are on as you return home on a dark evening.
Replaces existing light switch
Will still operate as a manual switch
- Random feature turns lights on and off when you are not at home
- Battery back up. Minimum load 40W (tungsten filament) 17W CFL. Not suitable for LED
- Replaces your exiting light switch (either 1 or 2 way circuit)
- Daily, weekly, weekday / weekend programmes available
- Suitable for use with 40-400W GLS lamps and most low energy lamps 17W and above
- Not suitable for use with LED lighting
- 2 way switch
- Dimensions H86 x W86 x D27mm